Candle Care Guide
STEP BY STEP CANDLE CARE GUIDE FOR YOUR LUXURY DELILAH CHLOE CANDLE
Here at Delilah Chloe we aim to give you a luxury home fragrance product that helps you relax and feel peace within yourself and within your home. It is important to always take time to look after yourself, even just for 5 minutes of each day.
Not only is it important to look after yourself, but it is important to look after your candles too so you can get the best experience out of them whilst using them in your home. We have put together some top tips and pointers for you to ensure your candle care is on point. Ensuring your candle is burning the best and brightest way possible before, during and after using them!
- Put candle on a heat proof mat,
- Trim the wick to 5mm before lighting.
- Never leave a candle unattended,
- Always keep out of reach of children and fur babies,
- Do not burn near flammable objects,
- When lighting for the first time, be sure to let the wax melt to the edge of the container,
- Do not burn for more than 3 hours at a time.
- The jar will be hot after burning, let it cool before handling,
- Do not put the lid back on until all wax is set again (30 minutes minimum),
- Keep lid on in between burning to protect the candle and wick from dust and damage,
- If any wax is spilt, carefully scrape away then wash the surface with warm soapy water.
All of our candles are beautifully hand made with natural soy wax, which may cause such things as cracking, frosting or sweating to the wax. This is normal and will not affect the performance of the candle. It is also important to remember natural wax can react to temperature changes. So, try and keep them away from direct sunlight and avoid exposure to temperature fluctuations.
If you follow our safety and care information we can assure you that you will get the most out of your Delilah Chloe products.For more information on other product care please go to our safety Information page.