Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Our products don’t take much looking after but there are a few simple tips and tricks to make ensure you get the best results from your Delilah Chloe Home Fragrances. Due to our natural ingredients and hand-pouring creation following these simple steps will ensure you enjoy our luxury home fragrances to their full offering.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Burn candles out of reach of children and pets
- Do not burn candles near anything that could catch fire
- Place burning candles on a heat resistant mat
- Do not place candles in a draught
- Trim the wick to 5mm before each lighting
- When lighting for the first time make sure the wax melts all the way to the edge of the container
- Keep the melted wax pool clear of matches and debris to prevent flaring
- We recommend you do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time
- The candle container will be hot after burning – allow to cool completely before handling. DO NOT place the lid back onto the jar until the wax has completely set again. (A minimum of 30 minutes).
- Do not allow the candle to burn right to the very base of the wick – extinguish the flame when there is still a small amount of wax remaining. This prevents the wick moving or the flame causing a potentially hazardous heat build up in a localised region of the container
- Our candles are made from natural soy wax – you may notice variations such as frosting, cracking or sweating in the wax. This is normal for natural wax and does not effect the performance of the candle
- Replace the candle lid between burns – this protects the candle and wick from dust
- If you spill any wax, carefully scrape away the excess, then follow with warm soapy water
- Candles made from natural wax react to changes in temperature. We recommend you keep away from direct sunlight and avoid exposure to extreme fluctuations in temperature.
- Give the bottle a little shake before you open it.
- Remove the seal.
- Carefully remove the cork stopper by gently twisting.
- Pop your reeds in and away you go.
- We suggest turning your reeds every 2-3weeks for optimum results.
- For a more subtle fragrance turn the reeds less.
- Please allow 24 hours for the fragrance to fill the room
- Ensure you wash your hands if you touched the liquid.
- Make sure you place on top of a matt or coaster to avoid the risk of any ring marks
- Ensure the diffuser is out of reach of children and pets.
- To achieve long-lasting use, we recommend placing your diffuser away from sunlight, heating appliances, and draughty areas.
We just know once you try our Delilah Chloe Home Fragrance range, you’ll be coming back for more.
Our luxurious scents truly do leave a lasting impression. From our Natural Soy Wax Candles, to our long-lasting Reed Diffusers and Room Sprays. We have a full collection of fragrances to leave you feeling uplifting, relaxed and comforted.
Orders are shipped within 2-5 working days and are posted via Royal Mail Tracked 48 or 24 hour service.
Free Delivery on orders £40 or more.