Our products don’t take much looking after but there are a few simple tips and tricks to make ensure you get the best results from your Delilah Chloe Home Fragrances. Due to our natural ingredients and hand-pouring creation following these simple steps will ensure you enjoy our luxury home fragrances to their full offering.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Burn candles out of reach of children and pets
- Do not burn candles near anything that could catch fire
- Place burning candles on a heat resistant mat
- Do not place candles in a draught
- Trim the wick to 5mm before each lighting
- When lighting for the first time make sure the wax melts all the way to the edge of the container
- Keep the melted wax pool clear of matches and debris to prevent flaring
- We recommend you do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time
- The candle container will be hot after burning – allow to cool completely before handling. DO NOT place the lid back onto the jar until the wax has completely set again. (A minimum of 30 minutes).
- Do not allow the candle to burn right to the very base of the wick – extinguish the flame when there is still a small amount of wax remaining. This prevents the wick moving or the flame causing a potentially hazardous heat build up in a localised region of the container
- Our candles are made from natural soy wax – you may notice variations such as frosting, cracking or sweating in the wax. This is normal for natural wax and does not effect the performance of the candle
- Replace the candle lid between burns – this protects the candle and wick from dust
- If you spill any wax, carefully scrape away the excess, then follow with warm soapy water
- Candles made from natural wax react to changes in temperature. We recommend you keep away from direct sunlight and avoid exposure to extreme fluctuations in temperature.
- Give the bottle a little shake before you open it.
- Remove the seal.
- Carefully remove the cork stopper by gently twisting.
- Pop your reeds in and away you go.
- We suggest turning your reeds every 2-3weeks for optimum results.
- For a more subtle fragrance turn the reeds less.
- Please allow 24 hours for the fragrance to fill the room
- Ensure you wash your hands if you touched the liquid.
- Make sure you place on top of a matt or coaster to avoid the risk of any ring marks
- Ensure the diffuser is out of reach of children and pets.
- To achieve long-lasting use, we recommend placing your diffuser away from sunlight, heating appliances, and draughty areas.
There are no reviews yet.