Please ensure you follow our safety and care information to ensure you get the most out of your Delilah Chloe products.
Our products may cause an allergic reaction. Read the label before use. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation occurs: get medical attention/advice. Keep away from children and pets. Toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects. Avoid release into the environment. Dispose of contents/containers in accordance with local regulations. Store out of direct sunlight, in a cool dry place.
In accordance with the European Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 on Classification, Labelling and Packaging (CLP) (2009), information on the chemical composition and associated hazards of each fragrance contained within our products is provided.
For full Safety Data Sheets of our products and their ingredients please get in touch by emailing [email protected]
When you place an order with Delilah Chloe you must agree to have fully read and understood these care instructions. Before placing your order you will be prompted to tick and agree to follow these instructions. Delilah Chloe cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by misuse of our products.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Burn candles out of reach of children and pets
- Do not burn candles near anything that could catch fire
- Place burning candles on a heat resistant mat
- Do not place candles in a draught
- Trim the wick to 5mm before each lighting
- When lighting for the first time make sure the wax melts all the way to the edge of the container
- Keep the melted wax pool clear of matches and debris to prevent flaring
- We recommend you do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time
- The candle container will be hot after burning – allow to cool completely before handling. DO NOT place the lid back onto the jar until the wax has completely set again. (A minimum of 30 minutes).
- Do not allow the candle to burn right to the very base of the wick – extinguish the flame when there is still a small amount of wax remaining. This prevents the wick moving or the flame causing a potentially hazardous heat build up in a localised region of the container
- Our candles are made from natural soy wax – you may notice variations such as frosting, cracking or sweating in the wax. This is normal for natural wax and does not effect the performance of the candle
- Replace the candle lid between burns – this protects the candle and wick from dust
- If you spill any wax, carefully scrape away the excess, then follow with warm soapy water
- Candles made from natural wax react to changes in temperature. We recommend you keep away from direct sunlight and avoid exposure to extreme fluctuations in temperature.
Wax Melt Care
- For use with a ceramic oil burner only
- Always follow the safety instructions provided with your burner
- Our wax shots are not suitable for use in burners that release steam
- Remove the wax shot from the plastic pot
- Use a knife to carefully cut the wax into smaller pieces depending on the size of your burner – we recommend using a third of the pot
- Keep remelting until all the scent has gone
- Do not melt the plastic pot in the burner
Reed Diffuser Care
- Remove the lid and insert all the reeds allowing them to absorb the fragrance
- Carefully flip the reeds if necessary – it is better to do this individually, 3 or 4 reeds each time rather than all at once for a longer lasting fragrance. Please ensure you wash your hands thoroughly after handling the reeds.
- If the oil spills, clean up immediately as the oil can cause damage to certain surfaces
- Use a mat to protect your surfaces from oil damage
- Always switch off and remove the unit before replacing the fragrance bottle.
- Do not place in an area where the diffuser may be susceptible to hard knocks.
- If the unit becomes damaged, switch power off and remove from the socket.
- Do not use in extension cords or multi plug adapters.
- For indoor use only.
- Keep in an upright position.
- Do not operate with wet hands or metal objects.
- Do not use continuously, switch off the socket overnight.
- Leave 50cm of space above and around the diffuser during use.
- Do not obstruct or block air flow from the unit.
- Do not place near a source of heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not place on polished, painted or plastic surfaces.